Apply Now, if you have at least 1000 followers
Freelance jobs always come and go on job boards—ALWAYS. After seeing another opportunity today and knowing there are possibly many of you out there who have more than 1000 followers, are GREAT writers, and could be interested in freelancing your writing skills, I was moved to write this post about a freelance writing opportunity I saw on a credible job board (website): https://problogger.com.
Please note that this advert was published on January 15, 2019, and in case you’re interested, I advise that you hurry up and apply because adverts close up after a while, especially when lots of people apply.
Details of advert:
Name of company: TopBuzz (Large Organization: a global audience of over 36 million people)
Expected applicants: Anybody: You can work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Job Type: Contract
Category: Blog/Article Writing
TopBuzz doesn’t stop you from blogging on your blog or website. They give you an additional distribution channel so you can earn more from your content — that’s all.
TopBuzz is searching for top bloggers/writers who are interested in growing theirs audiences and monetizing their contents, globally.
TopBuzz is an AI-driven (artificial intelligence-driven) content distribution platform that increases the exposure writers, creators, and publishers contents around the world, and make sure that all content producers earn from this activity.
They’ve partnered with the biggest names in media; from New York Times and CNN, to entertainment powerhouses like TMZ — but they still need more content from bloggers like you.
Most established news outlets publish on “TopBuzz Articles” right now as you are reading; however, TopBuzz knows there’s an audience for content written by talented bloggers, and covers trending topics, current events, sports, food, fashion, entertainment, etc.
Here’s what they offer:
• global distribution of your content to their audience of over 36 million
• monetization of your content (this varies per blogger)
• matchmaking of AI and algorithms that would pair your content with the audience related to your niche
• stress-free posting; you own everything you publish
• Unlike me, you must have at least 1000 followers. (Many of you do.)
Methods for application:
• Send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a link to your blog or website, and they’ll take it from there
• or, enter your name, email address, send a message/letter to TopBuzz, and attach your writing sample/resume at the bottom of the page would open after you click this link: https://problogger.com/jobs/job/bloggers-needed-9/?form=apply#wpjb-scroll
And if you’re interested in another freelance writing opportunity for SEO writers (multiple industries) who have the time and ability to write long-form content, then click this link:
Please, pass this valuable information to as many bloggers as you can.
Thank you and goodluck!