The Mystery Blogger Award: One more mystery out of so many
I’m so glad to have been nominated for “The Mystery Blogger Award”—my second award nomination ever.
Words won’t be enough for me to express how much I appreciate the nomination from two people: Riya Gupta—https://mylifecrux.wordpress.com/—and the owner of “Crafts Inspire Me”: https://craftsinspireme.com/. (Actually, I couldn’t locate the name of the site owner.) It’s really a great honor!
To be precise, this post is in honor of Riya Gupta, and the owner of “Crafts Inspire Me”, who both nominated me for “The Mystery Blogger Award” on different days: April 28, 2019, and April 29, 2019, respectively.
I decided to create only one post to honor both nominations for the same award. I won’t be able to accept the award because, presently, I don’t have enough time to nominate and notify up to 10 blogs, as requested in one of the award’s rules.
A very big thanks to Riya Gupta and “Crafts Inspire Me” for nominating me for the same award. You can read their “The Mystery Blogger Award” posts by clicking the following links:
What is “The Mystery Blogger Award”
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
—Okoto Enigma (Creator of “The Mystery Blogger Award”).
—Link to blog post: www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog post—done.
2. List the rules—done.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog—done.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well—done.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself—done.
6. You have to nominate 10 to 20 people for the award—NOT done: around this time, I won’t be able to nominate up to 10 people and notify them; that’s why I won’t be able to receive the award.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog—NOT done: already explained in item 6 above.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question—NOT done: no need to ask questions because I’ve already broken one rule, and won’t be notifying my nominees about their nomination.)
9. Share a link to your best posts—done: see links a bit further below.
3 things about me
1. I left heaven and became a Nigerian on Earth; definitely, I will go back one day.
2. I believe in GOD
3. I like environments where rules are obeyed, adhered to, and followed to the latter. The way some awards’ rules are not being followed to the latter on wordpress.com, makes me think that wordpress.com platform is gradually becoming a bit lawless in terms of abiding by clearly stated and precise rules—it’s either you adhere to all the rules and accept an award, or you brake only a (one) rule, and not accept an award.
Riya Gupta’s questions, and my answers
1. What is your real name?
Answer: Godwin T. Ihagh
2. What was the very weird name that your friends used to call you?
Answer: I was never called any weird name, or name that sounded weird to me.
3. What are your hobbies?
Answer: Watching soccer, traveling (changing environments at the rate some people change clothes—fast), reading, and writing.
4. What are your goals?
Answer: To help anyone in any way that I can—materially, emotionally, spiritually, etc.—in just any way.
5. Tell me something about your silly habits.
Answer: I wouldn’t say them here because, of course, people will get to know the silly part of me—how silly I am/was—and they might not take me serious.
“Crafts Inspire Me’s” questions, and my answers
1. What is your favorite vacation destination and why?
Answer: Lafayette, U.S.A. It’s just a beautiful city with beautiful environments, and attractive places to behold.
2. What is your favorite type of music?
Rap music. Best artist ever: the late Tupac Shakur, a.k.a. 2Pac.
3. Name one of your dreams which has not yet come true?
Answer: Owning hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars and traveling to the most beautiful and attractive cities in the world.
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
Answer: I would say something propelled me, rather than inspire, and it was joblessness. I knew how to write, and liked writing; but blogging? That was inspired by a mind that was hustling and looking for any way to make life easier. You can read about what made me to start blogging here: “My blogging career: questions, and my answers”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/01/13/my-blogging-career-questions-and-answers/
5. Here is my silly question: If you could have dinner with anyone, from the past or present, who would it be and why?
Answer: Jesus Christ, because of the positive spiritual and emotional impact his aura would likely have on my being.
Links to my best posts on https://motivation-environment.com
1. “How to develop strong faith”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/03/09/how-to-develop-strong-faith/. On a personal level, this one is right up there, and is my best post ever because its inspiring content has been in my heart, and has affected my life positively for the past 15 years, and running.
The following are the best posts on my blog, based on the number of likes and comments given by readers:
2. “My reception of ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/04/11/my-reception-of-the-versatile-blogger-award/
3. “The mystery behind unequal allocation of talents and circumstances: GOD knows what he’s doing”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/04/15/the-mystery-behind-unequal-allocation-of-talents-and-circumstances-god-knows-what-hes-doing/
4. “Prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD?”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/03/19/prophets-of-technology-or-prophets-of-god/
5. “Will mankind’s creation overpower mankind?”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/04/18/will-mankinds-creation-overpower-mankind/
6. “Can mankind become complete masters of natural forces?”: https://motivation-environment.com/2019/03/27/can-mankind-become-complete-masters-of-natural-forces/
My nominees for this award
Congratulations to the owners of blogs listed below:
1. Jeanne Jones’ Kitchen blog: https://ajeanneinthekitchen.com/
2. Ilona’s blog: https://easydiet.blog/
3. Michael Ogazie’s blog: https://ogaziestheory.wordpress.com/
4. Obaid Khan’s Tourism & Real Estate blog: https://map195.wordpress.com/
5. Robotewske’s blog: https://growingupsideways.blog/
6. Ron’s blog: https://mychristianity2017.blog/