Not every crisis is a crisis; crises could actually be wake up calls!
Many a time we have witnessed individuals who, after experiencing great challenges such as disease and death, changed their lifestyles and attitudes toward life, especially for the better! Recall that “all things work together for good”.
Over the ages people experienced hardships to such an extent that it altered their priorities, entire belief systems, and characters or habits. Even Bible stories make us realize that crises helped people to get back on the right track of destiny: Moses, David, Peter, and most significantly, Saint Paul.
The truth is that without one form of crisis or another, we might remain where we are, even if we are comfortable! Without crisis, which leads to inner stirring, most of us will never fly. An eagle that doesn’t fly cannot fulfil its purpose; in the same vein, without one form of crisis or another, we could lack focus until crisis prompts us to discover our wings through hardship or turmoil.
Sometimes the path to discovering the wings of wisdom and courage begins with crises and the fear of falling; but in every challenge, you will never be left alone because GOD will always be there to guard you from falling and failing permanently.
“As an eagle stirs up its nest and hovers over its young ones, and spread its wings to carry them, so will the Lord alone lead you”—Deuteronomy 32:11-12.
GOD can give a colorful meaning to any crisis in your life
GOD can redefine the crisis you are experiencing and inspire you to a greater level of glory which he has in store for you. One of the best specialties of GOD is to place people in the midst of crisis so that they can experience temporary discomfort before stretching their wings and experiencing permanent comfort and success.
In many cases, when GOD places us in crises, it is out of deep love, similar to when a mother eagle pushes its young ones from the nest in order to make them fly and fulfil their purpose. Don’t be a chicken walking on the ground when GOD designed you to be an eagle that is suppose to fly high in the boundless skies.
The topics in the eBook include:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
5. How to develop strong faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
9. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
10. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
11. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
12. The universality of GOD’s power
More inspiring motivational articles for further reading: