Do what needs to be done, no matter how difficult—if you wait for a perfect time, you won’t get many things done
At many points in life, most things that are worth acquiring require patience and perseverance. No doctor, pianist, musician, or athlete does any activity to perfection the first time they undertake or make an attempt at it.
A lot of discouraging moments and experiences exist whenever people have a new or newer experience, and also between that time and the time they finally perfect their skills or abilities to a much greater extent.
It is quite unfortunate that during the process of personal development, a lot of time (and probably unlimited potential) is usually sacrificed on the debasing alter of discouragement; but regardless, we have to do what needs to be done, no matter any difficulty we face.
On one or several occasions, you might have experienced the enemy called “discouragement”; it can be defeated whenever our faith and zeal are continuously combined with patience and perseverance.
Great people know how to move beyond discouraging moments
Many people who finally succeed find it easier to do so because they always know how maneuver and move beyond discouraging moments in life as they try to perfect their skills and achieve something greater in life.
This same attitude has to be exhibited if you want to make the most out of your inner potential and achieve something valuable and unique. No matter how discouraged you feel about undertaking a task that you truly love, you must summon the hidden courage within you and undertake it.
As much as you are alive and healthy enough to breath and move around, even if you feel discouraged about starting or completing a task, YOU CAN AND MUST START OR COMPLETE IT! Do what needs to be done, no matter how difficult or impossible it appears!
And if you make necessary effort and do what needs to be done, then the enemy called “discouragement” will not have any power over you and your unlimited potential.
Beware of procrastination
Procrastination, which is the act of unnecessarily delaying something worthwhile for later times, often grows as a result of discouragement and lack of patience and perseverance.
Whenever we find out that we are beginning to become discouraged, then that is the best time we should start finding reasons and convincing ourselves why we can do what we love and know how to do best.
Sooner or later, if we delay and don’t do what we ought to, then we may later find out that we have lost much quality and relevance because someone else (who was not procrastinating) around the corner did the job.
In order to maximize your life, you must destroy discouragement and procrastination by throwing away all the types of excuses that we shouldn’t allow to slow us down and hinder us from achieving success.
The interesting topics in the Book include:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
10. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
11. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
12. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
You may like to read the following related inspiring motivational articles: