Don’t allow good distractions kill the dreams you’ve planned to materialize in some days, months or years from today
Distractions are usually bad; but there are certain times good distractions could exist—but in a way that is distractive or bad.
Between today and five, ten, fifteen or twenty years’ time, the universe has big plans that can accommodate you. Between now and then you must do all you can to cautiously allow the seeds of your dreams grow and produce to full maturity.
One major problem is that many people have is that they see all good opportunities or activities as something they should also pursue at the same time they are pursuing their dreams or destiny. In many instances, good opportunities or activities are distractions that hinder many people from achieving their goals.
If any opportunity, activity or plan distracts you from accomplishing your real goal according to destiny, then it is bad for you at the moment, even if it carries all the excitement and glamour, and gives you great emotions.
Anything that can’t help us reach true destiny, hinders our potential, even if it looks good.
Distractions (another form of procrastination) waste time, delays people from reaching their general purpose, and makes them incapable of recovering in time to regain momentum and move in the right direction.
In certain instances, success itself can even be a distraction, and an enemy: whenever we achieve something great or worthwhile, and think we have arrived, then we only cause delays and prevent ourselves from reaching the greatest heights possible.
For example, many people who started out with the intention of becoming executives in great corporations, forfeited their unlimited potential and stopped along the line, and for the rest of their lives instead of moving up to the top of the ladder—the peak of their dreams.
After you achieve one success, move on to create another
Many people have to resist the temptation of being carried away and held back from moving at a faster pace that could ensure they get to their destiny on time, and with a good form of emotions, and shape of mind.
Whenever there is success, many people unconsciously become convinced that they have arrived; then they become distracted and slow down from reaching much higher heights.
In order to move on to greater success, we must be cautious and not allow the great emotions associated with success to distract us from accomplishing greater goals and purposes.
In like manner, we must be careful not to judge our success by the view or opinion of material-minded people because, in many cases, success in the eyes of the materially-minded, is not true success.
True success is attained when people achieve things that are at balance with themselves, the universe, and GOD’s ultimate assignment and plan for their life. Do not allow yourself to be intimidated by how certain people view success; do not allow the world’s view about success overshadow your success and achievements.
At the end of the day it is only GOD’s opinion about your success that matters! So, in order to reach greater heights, continuously bestir yourself and don’t allow the joy of temporary achievements intoxicate you. Move on from success to success, and continuous success!
The interesting topics in the Book include:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
10. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
11. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
12. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
You may like to read the following related inspiring motivational articles: