Investment (Not Expenditure) is the Basis of Accomplishments in Life
As long as the world continues to go about its business—the way it has been since creation—nobody will be able to acquire anything without making an investment in one way or another. Making a difference in life involves the expenditure of time, energy and resources. Generally, Mother Theresa of Calcutta, India, made a difference in the whole world: specifically, she made a difference by helping poor and underprivileged people who lived on the streets of one of the world’s largest and poorest cities: Calcutta. She often brought her served meals in the aircraft to feed the poor. After receiving the Noble Peace Prize, she used all the money she got to feed and care for the poor. When the Pope visited India in 1963, the Indian government bought a limousine to conduct the Pope throughout his stay. At his departure, the Pope gave the limousine to Mother Theresa who quickly sold it to feed and care for the poor; what a love, and what a life to live! No wonder, even though she is dead, her impact, relevance, and influence lives on.
Impact is made when you live to give, and not just to gain. Those who invest what others retain, achieve what others cannot. Those who live their lives contributing and distributing, rather than accumulating, make the difference on the long run: investment, not expenditure, is the basis of accomplishments in life. Make a difference through giving! A key to making a difference or living a life of impact on earth, is by living and giving beyond your needs and time.
The biblical Joseph was busy in an ancient Egyptian prison meeting other people’s needs and making them fulfilled. At the end of the day, his own needs were not only met, but he also became a man of influence, power and authority in a foreign land (Egypt). Zig ziglar said: “You will always have everything in life when you help people get what they want”. In actual sense, it is more blessed to give than to receive. Increase someone’s joy by meeting their practical needs. Do something remarkable for someone today and always.
Free book on the topic of faith (in detail)
Download and read for free Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire you Forever (PDF). This new book can boost your faith, positivity, and outlook about life.
The chapters in the book include the following:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD.
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
On the other hand, you may decide to read the digital (Kindle) version on Amazon for free if you are a registered member of Amazon Kindle Unlimited. Note that hard cover copies of the book are also available, and can be purchased here.
In case you meet up with Amazon’s requirements for giving reviews, kindly give your best possible review by using the “customer reviews” button at bottom of a web page that can be accessed via the link in previous paragraph.
Please share this post and information about the book; it can really boost someone’s faith, positivity, and outlook about life.