Don’t restrict your thinking—learn to think from outside the box
It can be surprising to see simplicity in solutions to the puzzles and problems of life when they are exposed before our naked eyes or understanding—or when they are revealed to us.
After seeing simplicity in solutions, we might even feel sad not to be the ones to discover discover or offer for them when people need them the most.
Learn to look at your challenges and life from outside the box, not inside
A great obstacle rises against most people when they take their past experiences of hardships and defeats, put them right at the front of their mind’s eye and continuously concentrate on them.
Why waste your time envisioning the future based on experiences of defeats from the past? If you waste time concentrating and making use of the negatives of the past, you will end up restricting your future to the scars of the past.
With a restricted view of life, the best future we can have would likely be a shadow of what our great future is supposed to be.
Strong motivational energy is often produced when we look at life and challenges from outside the box
If we develop the habit of looking at life and difficulties from outside the box, we will begin to see that the possibilities for great creative ideas are endless.
On the other hand, if we restrict ourselves to thinking from inside the box, we will likely slip into negativity and pessimism because we’ve made up our minds and bottled it up to see life in only few directions instead of many boundless directions.
Slipping into pessimism will drive us into the realm of thinking much less efficiently than we are greatly capable of. Pessimists usually procrastinate and set their problems aside; they think about something so negatively that they end up doing nothing at all.
Whenever you feel negative, pessimistic or overwhelmed, remember that you can always think from outside the box
The more you think positively about a situation, the more you will develop the ability and insight to think from outside the box and see opportunities for action.
And the more you see little actions to take, the more strong motivational energy you will generate and store for immediate and future use.
Free book on the topic of faith (in detail)
Download my self-published book on Amazon for free: Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire you Forever (PDF). On the other hand, you may decide to read the digital (Kindle) version on Amazon for free if you are a registered member of Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
Note that hard cover copies of the book are also available, and can be purchased here. In case you meet up with Amazon’s requirements for giving reviews, kindly give your best possible review by using the “customer reviews” button at the bottom of a web page that can be accessed via the link in previous paragraph.
This new book can boost your faith, positivity, and outlook about life. The chapters in the book include the following:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD.
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
Please share this post and information about the book; it can really boost someone’s faith, positivity, and outlook about life.